Call for papers : special issue on Automotive Lightweight
Automotive Innovation is organizing a special issue on Automotive Lightweight. Professor A. Erman Tekkaya from TU Dortmund University and professor Junying Min from Tongji University were invited to be the guest editors-in-chief. In this special issue, we aim to bring together original articles with significant contributions in the automotive lightweight field, which reflects the latest advances in developing and understanding light-weight materials, design of automotive lightweight structures and their manufacturing processes.
(1) Mechanical behavior and microstructural evolution of automotive lightweight materials.
(2) Novel design and numerical analysis of automotive lightweight structures.
(3) Forming and joining processes of automotive lightweight materials.
(4) Energy & Resource efficiency, CO2-footprint and recyclability of multi-material systems.
Institute of Forming Technology and Lightweight Components，TU Dortmund University
School of Mechanical Engineering,Tongji University
Submission deadline:29 February, 2020
Expected publication date:31 August,2020
(1) Please submit your papers through the online system (www.springer.com/42154) and be sure to select Special issue: Automotive Lightweight.
(2) Please read the instructions for authors of the journal online carefully.
(3) Please download the manuscript template online.
(4) All articles will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on quality, originality, novelty, and relevance to the topics.
Ms.Lili Lu (Director of editorial office)
We welcome your submissions!
—The first English academic journal in China's automotive industry
About Automotive Innovation
Automotive Innovation is an international, academic and peer-reviewed journal, aiming to provide an exchange platform of innovative engineering and scientific achievements for engineers and applied scientists in automotive and mobility engineering, and focusing on automotive innovative technologies and theories. Topics range from energy-saving technology to intelligent and connected vehicles.
Since the international journal of Automotive Innovation founded, world-renowned automotive experts have been invited to join the Editorial Board. Outstanding quality of published papers have been ensured to meet high standards of SCI level. Automotive Innovation is published quarterly with readers from 72 countries and regions worldwide. The journal has been recognized by FISITA, SAE International, automotive and mechanical organizations and institutes.
Advantages of the Submission
(1) Distribution worldwide.
(2) Reflecting the top-level research and technical advance.
(3) An academic platform for demonstrating, promoting and exchanging innovative technologies.
(4) No page charges
Online Submission & Free Downloading: